Tiverity On Point
Tiverity On Point℠ IT support, design and deployment services represent a suite of offerings designed to protect your investments in technology by delivering the resources and expertise required to fully realize the availability, reliability and performance you require.
Availability. Reliability. Performance. Predictable Cost.
These are the guiding principles behind the Tiverity On Point practice. In today’s increasingly complex technology landscape, Tiverity helps its partners manage investment in infrastructure and leverage it to gain a competitive advantage.
With Tiverity On Point℠, the technology you depend on is managed in the most effective and efficient way possible. With our broad background in telecommunication and multi-discipline, multi-vendor integration, you can focus on your business and not on your infrastructure.
Tiverity On Point Services are designed to deliver solutions in the following key areas:
Traditional Professional Services
Our Traditional Professional Services capabilities are designed to provide world-class solution design and configuration, deployment and implementation, integration, and complete testing and onsite training. T.O.P. provides network and UC readiness, architectural and design services, troubleshooting and remediation, O/S firmware updates (patches) and B/U and recovery. Moves, adds and changes (M/A/C) and system solution resolution are also part of our full array of traditional service offerings.
Maintenance and Support Agreements
T.O.P. Maintenance and Support Agreements offer a range of pre-installation and post-installation services. Pre-installation services are designed to efficiently evaluate your communications infrastructure prior to developing a customized solution for your business. Post-installation, we deliver the total protection you require to ensure the maximum reliability of your entire communications network.
A host of services designed to professionally and effectively manage your IT Infrastructure.
- Architecture and design
- Configuration, optimization, troubleshooting and remediation
- Performance measurement and monitoring
- Vulnerability scanning
- Intrusion detection
- OS patch management
- Hardware (firmware) patch management
- User and device M/A/C
Backup and Recovery
A range of services designed to support your users with access to the experience, and know-how to get their questions answered and their problems solved.
- Telephone support (helpdesk)
- Remote desktop (remote control)
- On-site support
- Computer setup
- Computer configuration
- Connectivity support (LAN, wireless)
- LAN device setup (printers, MFP)
- Virus and spyware detection, prevention and remediation
- Client backup and recovery management
- Installation and connectivity
In today’s challenging and ever-changing IT environment, having access to the experience and expertise to help you make the right decisions for your business is a key differentiator. Our IT Management services enables your company to secure the level of professional management it needs.
- Requirement development and gathering
- Issue and evaluate RFP(s), RFQ(s)
- Investigate and advise selection of new products based on customer requirements
- Development, evaluation and monitoring of metrics
- Monitoring vendor reporting
- Align and monitor hardware warranties and contracts
- Creation of strategic plan
- Assess design of infrastructure for alignment with strategic plan
- Assess staffing levels, skills for alignment with strategic plan
- Assess age, performance and exposure of infrastructure components
- Lifecycle management plan for hardware assets
- Create and maintain software licensing database