Veeam Cloud Connect
Achieving secure, compliant cloud backup
Veeam® Cloud Connect™, a module within Veeam Availability Suite™ v8, is a seamless way to establish offsite data backup services. Setup takes a matter of minutes, allowing immediate cloud backup without a VPN or separate console.
Built with advanced security measures
Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy to backup data to the cloud, increasing security and reliability with an automated offsite backup.
Using Veeam Cloud Connect helps eliminate upfront capital expenditures for equipment and reduces offsite datacenter costs including space, power, network and equipment.
Tiverity’s secure, compliant infrastructure addresses the key obstacle for many companies considering a move to the cloud. With Veeam Cloud Connect, cloud repositories are completely isolated from one another. You can also encrypt the backup at the source, before data leaves the network and without increasing bandwidth consumption.
Benefits of Veeam Cloud Connect:
- Reduces the capital cost of backup equipment and the resources required for onsite, manual backup
- Meets compliance and security mandates in fields such as healthcare, financial services and e-commerce
- Enhances business continuity – the backup can be restored in the cloud and run as cloud servers
- Receive the non-stop service and continuous protection of a fully redundant system – without the expense
- Backups automatically take place according to the schedule you establish
- All backup traffic is securely transferred with end-to-end AES 256 encryption at source (during backup), in transit and at rest
- No negative impact on built-in compression, deduplication and WAN Acceleration
- 50x faster replication and up to 20x reduction in bandwidth consumption with WAN Acceleration
- Replication from backup files without impacting your production environment
- Failover plans with built-in orchestration enabling easy 1-click site failover and planned failover
- Designed to facilitate data center migrations with zero data loss