- Communication is a critical component of all projects. It must be frequent and it must be effective. During the Plan Phase of the Tiverity Lifecycle, Tiverity will work with you to develop a comprehensive Communications Plan. This plan will represent the basis for how all stakeholders will communicate during the life of the project.
- Throughout the entire project lifecycle, access will be provided to the Tiverity project portal for the entire team to track up-to-date status.
- This access also provides a standard method of communication for the entire project team. Actual information contained on the portal is determined during the Plan Phase based on needs but typically contains the following information:
- Overall status of the project
- Project team contact list
- Project action items
- A milestone listing to ensure all required work is completed
- Risk and issue log