No company wants to rely on heroic effort as a standard project implementation strategy. It’s not very scalable nor repeatable and the variables can’t be controlled. We can identify bottlenecks and constraints in your processes and offer you ways to reduce or eliminate their impact. Our proven engagement techniques ensure we help increase the bandwidth of your Contact Center application development workstream.
Tiverity’s methodology is a time-tested system for achieving project success. It starts with more listening than talking: listening to your values, your aspirations and your challenges. At the heart of our Lifecycle is the central belief that we do not have customers, we have partners. The diagram below represents our belief that success begins with knowing what winning is for you, with the apex of the wheel anchored by our full understanding of your technology and business models.
Lifecycle Services Methodology
- Drawing on the extensive experience and expertise of our engineering team, Tiverity has developed a Lifecycle Services Methodology which redefines the standard model deployed by most organizations. Our innovative model was developed over time through a persistent drive to improve quality, efficiency and communication in project delivery.
- Our customers are at the center of this model. First and foremost, your business is our business. When you win, we win.
- Tiverity’s Lifecycle Services Methodology also revolves around a non-traditional support model. Our engineers realized early on in our continuous improvement efforts that deep involvement at the project management level would enable them to provide a better, more efficient service offering to customers.
- By cross-training engineers in the skills of project management, Tiverity has been able to deliver unparalleled service, quality and efficiency. Tiverity’s highly skilled engineer teams are able to address administrative, planning and technical requirements immediately for you. Our engineers know what needs to be done, how to do it and how to manage the workload to meet project deployment dates. Their training and experience positions them to efficiently navigate all aspects of the project lifecycle, including communication at all levels of an organization.
- The following sections provide the details for each phase of our process:
- A successful project begins with our complete understanding of your business, your technology and your goals. This initial phase of our project lifecycle represents our deep dive into your business, communications, culture and infrastructure. During this phase we seek to fully understand your business and technology.
- We will have the meetings, send out the questionnaires and do the research necessary to position our company as a solid partner of yours.
- During the Identify Phase of our lifecycle, we work together to define the Opportunities, Objectives and Success Factors associated with our partnership.
- Our team will work closely with you to lay the foundation for the project and establish the key achievement factors, taking into account the constraints at hand.
- The Plan Phase of our lifecycle leverages our comprehensive understanding of your business and technology, and the Opportunities, Objectives and Success Factors identified through the Identify phase.
- In this phase we will work with you to plan the entire project. Preparation and planning are critical to a successful project and our engineers bring an unparalleled dedication to the details.
- A Project Implementation Plan will be developed during the Plan phase. This includes a series of living documents that will drive the execution of the project. Typical sections include:
Project Plan (MS Project Schedule)
- Defines all components of the implementation along with timelines and responsible parties.
- Defines all project stakeholders and lines of responsibility. Who is accountable for, responsible for and informed of project deliverables and milestones, etc.
Risk Management Plan
- Captures all known or potential risk factors along with plans to mitigate those risks.
- We’ll work to identify any critical risks that could threaten the success of the project or partnership.
- Defines all communication methods and “groups” that will be used during the project to ensure all parties are informed.
- Defines your access instructions for the Tiverity web-based project portal. Throughout the entire project lifecycle, access will be provided to our portal for the entire project team to track up-to-date project status. This access also provides a standard method of communication for the entire project team.
- Actual information contained on the portal is determined during the Plan Phase based on needs but typically contains the following information:
- Overall status of the project
- Project team contact list
- Project action items
- A milestone listing to ensure all required work is complete
- Risk and issue log
- Defines how we’ll either capture or exchange requirements for future deployments.
- Lays out the framework for change requests after deployment or for supporting your existing applications.
- Will be a customized mix of whatever format works best for your organization; we offer visual depictions of customer experience in Microsoft Visio or Adobe Acrobat format, or more traditional business and system requirements in Microsoft Word.
- Details how we will trace your requirements through build and testing to deployment, taking into account any enterprise methodologies you support.
- Documents our planned requirement review milestones.
- Defines the types of testing we will do in support of your deployment or system and at what stage they will occur.
- We’ll provide samples of our proposed tests so your customer can provide feedback and understand what will be covered.
- We offer and recommend rigorous testing of all deployments and changes to ensure your customer experience remains exceptional.
- Provides the information necessary for your contact center support teams to utilize the newly deployed application, system or platform.
- Overview sessions can be scheduled with all shifts of your support teams to ensure your success at and after deployment.
- Can be provided in whatever format is needed, and will be available via your shared web portal along with your other documentation.
- The Design Phase represents the technical translation of your business requirements. The output of the Design Phase includes a complete Requirements Specification Document and Detailed Design Document.
- During the Design Phase we will create a series of build checklists and tasks for quality assurance and testing covering all aspects of the solution, and to allow for traceability of requirements using whatever system or method you prefer.
- A Detailed Design Review Meeting will occur with all stakeholders prior to the Build Phase to demonstrate the translation from requirements to design. This will be the final checkpoint prior to start of the formal Build process.
- During the Build Phase, formal project execution is performed in accordance with the specifications and design structure obtained through the Design Phase.
- Execution at this stage is critical to the overall success of the project. Our development and deployment methodologies ensure efficiency and quality in the Build Phase.
- We have little tolerance for defects and hold ourselves to very high standards when it comes to quality in the Build Phase. This is what we do.
Test, Test, Test
- Tiverity will test more than any organization in the marketplace. Our philosophy is that this phase is the most important execution component of the project deliverable.
- We will always consider it our core mission to have zero customer-impacting defects at implementation.
- The Implement Phase is the culmination of the entire project. This is where the hard work and detailed focus of the previous phases pay off. We excel at implementation because of the dedication to details at all other phases leading up to this point.
- The Implement Phase also includes a communication cycle with all stakeholders to ensure all are on board with what is being deployed, when it is being deployed and where/how to report any identified issues.
- “Go/No Go” pre- and mid-deployment protocols can be tailored to the operational and leadership structure of your organization.
- The Manage Phase of the project involves handing over operations to either your Day Two or Tiverity’s Operate and Support Service.
- For all of our projects, Tiverity provides Day One support services to ensure a successful implementation. These services are included to ensure success of the project.
- In instances where Tiverity is transitioning operations to you, Tiverity will work closely with you to ensure a smooth and seamless transition takes place.
- Tiverity’s Operate and Support Service offers you Day Two or Managed services. These services allow you to maximize focus on other parts of your core business while Tiverity ensures uptime, maintenance and administration of your systems.