Senior Aspect ACD and Cisco Unified CVP-ICM Solutions Specialist
Tiverity, headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, located in the northeastern part of the Atlanta metro area, specializes in solutions that leverage Cisco technologies to facilitate the transformation of business. Our Contact Center practice focuses on Cisco Enterprise Products with a core concentration in Professional Services associated with medium to large Enterprise Contact Center operations. As a Cisco Premier Certified Partner holding an (ACAS) Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization we also offer a full suite of services and products in the SMB and Enterprise Market.
The opening for a Senior Aspect ACD and Cisco Unified CVP-ICM Solution Specialist is broad based and involves providing on-site support for one of our federal clients in Chamblee, Georgia, which is located in the metro Atlanta area. On-site support is required Monday through Friday – No remote work permitted.
- Requirements definition, design, cost estimates, project management, project implementation, documentation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Review, interpret, and act upon client requests and/or scope changes.
- Act as systems engineer on multiple projects across all phases including analysis, planning, design, implementation, testing, production rollout and ongoing support. Provide timely reporting of completed projects/milestones
- Work with client and other engineers to help assure that work being performed is kept within scope of project.
- Provide services required to “own” customer issues until they are resolved.
- The successful candidate will have extensive hands-on experience working with Aspect ACD and Cisco Unified ICM scripting and configuration. Additional proficiencies in CVP and IP IVR are highly desirable.
- Aspect ACD and ICM hands-on experience required!!! (mandatory)
- Candidates should have a desire to gain and maintain technical skills through advanced certifications.
- WINNING “CAN DO” ATTITUDE AND STRONG WORK ETHIC ARE A MUST!!
- Federal Government Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) is required to support Federal clients.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a minimum of 3 Years Permanent Resident Status
Ideal candidates will possess solid technical skills, outstanding communications skills, a commitment and dedication to their job and Tiverity and the ability to manage internal and customer relationships.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Knowledge and strong working relationship with at least one of Tiverity’s strategic partners: Cisco, VMware, EMC
- Cisco or EMC sales certification preferred