We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in Norcross, GA.
The Account Manager will be responsible presenting and selling technology solutions to solve organizational challenges in the information technology field, particularly to C-Level executives in the Commercial and Enterprise space. The Account Manager should be able to develop manage accounts to meet and surpass a multi-million dollar sales quota. A working knowledge of Cisco, EMC, VMware and VCE solutions is a plus.
- Manage tactical opportunities into long term strategic opportunities to achieve consistent territory growth of 10% year over year.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Ability to develop a new account base, establishes relationships, and close viable business opportunities.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate technology solutions.
- Manage territory, including account planning, vendor relationships, and opportunity management.
- Achieve a minimum of $200,000 margin quota for both product and services during first year of employment
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Tiverity’s products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
- Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction.
- 1 year information technology sales preferred
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- Excellent telephone presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Knowledge and strong working relationship with at least one of Tiverity’s strategic partners: Cisco, VMware, EMC
- Cisco or EMC sales certification preferred